We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the App depends on the content and materials you use, and includes:
Personal Data We collect and store all personal information related to your App profile, which you voluntarily give the organisation as a part of the enrolment of the services either upon sign-up or through continued use of the App:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Demographic location
- Photos uploaded
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the App, such as your native actions that are integral to the App, actions taken when creating entries, editing entries and uploading media to the App. As such, we may also request access to your device’s photo roll or camera in order for us to upload your media to the App. Any media uploaded in this fashion, will be collected and stored on our servers. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the App, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s reminders, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer,version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide. Push Notifications We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the App. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings. Data from Surveys Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the App to:
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the App more personalized.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the App.
- Notify you of updates to the App or Site.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the App.
- To improve our website and product (we continually strive to improve Integra Apps and the website based on your feedback)
- We may periodically send promotional emails about product updates , other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will also require you to link either your iTunes Account, Apple app store Account or Google Play Account with our App.
- This does not give us access to your credit card or banking information, but is needed so that we can process your purchases/payments for the services given by the organisation using our services via apps or websites.
- We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to unrelated third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may need to send your personal information to our third-party vendors, who are under contractual obligations to keep this information confidential.
- We may also use your personal information to send you promotional information about updates of the App you are using. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Integra Apps, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Our service offering in tie up with the organisation in the category of educational technology services are binded to the client where it is advisable to use app as per the organisation for which the app is designed for children under 13 years of age. Children under the age of 13 may provide and details are collected any personal information to, or on, the Website. We collect personal information from children under 13. information on this Website, or on or through any of its features/functionality ,your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use for the purpose of delivering the educational service the organisation where you have enrolled for delivering the content and services as prescribed and monitored by those registered organisation. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact the respective institute for the removing the details.
Emails and Communications
The Organisation using this app under the agreement may send you mail using this app for multiple reason as per the services they are offering.
Incien IT Solutions Pvt Ltd,
F1 - 1/44, Vinayaga Flats, Vellalar Street,
Chennai 600024, Tamilnadu, India
+91 44 45576060